Brand Representative / Ambassador
If you are interested in becoming our brand Representative/Ambassador, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or will up the contact form found at the bottom of this page.
Also, if you would like to become our Distributor, please check essential information about it here.
What does being a Representative and/or Ambassador mean?
Brand representative and/or Ambassador is a person representing, supporting and promoting the brand. You are provided with our pole wear, so that you could try it out. You could promote our pole wear by doing some photos or videos which you upload to you social media accounts. That way you would be helping us in promoting our products to your followers and pole community, especially if you find our pole wear comfortable and enjoyable to work in.
A brand representative and/or ambassador has to sign a contract with us and is liable to follow the terms and conditions of the contract. The example of the agreement will be sent to you to get acquainted with it before signing.
It can be either short-term and/or long-term agreement.
What does the Representative and/or Ambassador do?
The brand representative and/or ambassador supports the promotion of a particular product, service, or the brand as a whole. A brand representative takes part in marketing and promotional activities such as product commercials throw Blog website/-s, Facebook, Instagram, product launch events, trade shows, television commercials, radio advertisements, etc.
Your responsibilities will be:
- to know all the details about the brand and/or product and understand its specifics
- to represent the brand positively in a multitude of settings
- to assist in content creation (ie. writing blogs, newsletters, product reviews, etc.)
- to provide feedback and insight on new products/services
- to promote the brand via your personal social media accounts
- to do your best to show all advantages of our product and/or brand
Skill requirements for Brand Representative and/or Ambassador :
- Be able to identify, incorporate, and impart the brand values and promote the brand in a positive manner
- Be a cheerful individual who can easily attract and connect with all types of audiences
- Stay updated with the recent developments of the brand
- Have at least 15.000 real fans/followers on Instagram, Facebook or Your Blog/website.